an astrological journaling social
Please Note: This activity is available via Zoom platform during the Stay Home Stay Safe mandate in Vermont. It can also be arranged for individuals and/or private groups. Be well!
Join with other moon lovers and followers for this astrological moon journaling social gathering! Follow the moon cycle in alignment with your natal chart, and create journal entries for each of the eight moon phases and journaling prompts. When the moon cycle energy is darkened during the reflective and contemplative balsamic phase to new moon phase, it is a perfect time for intuitive skills and journaling. For any level of astrological knowledge or astrological curiosity. Discussion and sharing is invited, or work quietly on your own. I will guide you with the astrological side of the process, as well as help getting you started on your sentence entries/sentence building.
Dates in 2020: SATURDAYS 3 pm to 5 pm
- January 18th – Aquarius New Moon is 1/24 – 3:41pm EST
- February 22 – Pisces New Moon is 2/23 – 10:31pm EST
- March 21 – Aries New Moon is 3/24 – 5:24 am EDT
- April 18 – Taurus New Moon is 4/22 -10:25 pm EDT
- May 16th – Gemini New Moon is May 22nd – 3:38 EDT
- Full Moon is an Eclipse on June 5
- June 20th – First Cancer New Moon is 6/21-2:41pm Solsticey!
- Full Moon is an Eclipse on July 5th
- July 18th – Second Cancer New moon is 7/20 – 1:32 pm
- and is an Eclipse!
- August 15th – Leo New Moon is 8/18 – 10:41pm EDT
- September 12th – Virgo New Moon is 9/17 – 7:00am EDT
- October 10th – Libra New Moon is 10/16 -3:30 pm EDT
- November 14th – Scorpio New Moon is 11/15 – 12:07am EST
- Full Moon is an Eclipse on Nov. 30th
- December 12th -Sagittarius New Moon-12/14 -11:16am EST
- and is an Eclipse !
Please Read Further Info
- Currently available on Zoom platform during Stay Home Stay Safe Vermont Mandate
- Facilitated by: Mary Anna Abuzahra, Green Mountain Intuitive Arts
- Cost:$20 – $30 sliding scale
- Your birth data will be required for best journaling – date, time and location of birth – to print up your chart, or bring your own copy.
- You do not need to purchase the Green Mountain Moon Journal 2020 to attend the Salon. If you have a journal already, bring it! However, blank journaling pages for that moon cycle are included when you attend.
- Sacred Vessel Tattoo is currently closed due to Vermont mandate. Please order on through me or Amazon.
- Contact Green Mountain Intuitive Arts for further information and/or payment arrangements for sliding scale or purchase through Paypal button below.
- Please specify which dates you plan to attend.
- Can’t make it to a Salon in Montpelier but want to try it? Consider having your own at your location with your friends. Contact me for further information on hosting your own Afternoon Moon Salon. I can go to your location if it’s practical, or attend by Zoom, or mentor you in facilitating.